Currently Online

Latest Posts

Topic: Bugs

WorldSavior
Avatar
Joined: 2016-10-15, 04:10
Posts: 1205
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Location: GER
Posted at: 2019-07-07, 19:37

Bug in the tournament match trimard vs ModellbahnerTT: One spectator (not me) had a network issue and this forced the match to pause for 3 long minutes or more. This is really too long, someone whith this lag should just drop the connection and not force the match to pause.


“It's a threat to our planet to believe that someone else will save it.” - Robert Swan

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Avatar
Joined: 2016-10-15, 04:10
Posts: 1205
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Location: GER
Posted at: 2019-07-09, 23:58

Bug in artifacts win condition: If a player gets defeated (by losing last warehouse) but his soldiers are still on the way to grab the last artifact (which gives him the majority in this example), there will be often a coroutine error. In this situation, who wins at all? The rules of artifacts say that the player wins who has more artifacts, so following this logic the player should win even if he gets defeated.


“It's a threat to our planet to believe that someone else will save it.” - Robert Swan

Top Quote
hessenfarmer
Avatar
Joined: 2014-12-11, 23:16
Posts: 666
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Location: Bavaria
Posted at: 2019-07-23, 14:11

WorldSavior wrote:

Bug in artifacts win condition: If a player gets defeated (by losing last warehouse) but his soldiers are still on the way to grab the last artifact (which gives him the majority in this example), there will be often a coroutine error. In this situation, who wins at all? The rules of artifacts say that the player wins who has more artifacts, so following this logic the player should win even if he gets defeated.

which version?
I blieve I had fixed this in the branch containing the statistics hook for territorial and artifacts.


Top Quote
WorldSavior
Avatar
Joined: 2016-10-15, 04:10
Posts: 1205
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Location: GER
Posted at: 2019-07-25, 19:44

hessenfarmer wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

Bug in artifacts win condition: If a player gets defeated (by losing last warehouse) but his soldiers are still on the way to grab the last artifact (which gives him the majority in this example), there will be often a coroutine error. In this situation, who wins at all? The rules of artifacts say that the player wins who has more artifacts, so following this logic the player should win even if he gets defeated.

which version?
I blieve I had fixed this in the branch containing the statistics hook for territorial and artifacts.

b20 and b19.

By the way, here it seems like no new bug reports appear at all. Did I miss something or is this just some kind of "summer void"?


“It's a threat to our planet to believe that someone else will save it.” - Robert Swan

Top Quote
hessenfarmer
Avatar
Joined: 2014-12-11, 23:16
Posts: 666
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Location: Bavaria
Posted at: 2019-07-25, 22:50

WorldSavior wrote:

hessenfarmer wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

Bug in artifacts win condition: If a player gets defeated (by losing last warehouse) but his soldiers are still on the way to grab the last artifact (which gives him the majority in this example), there will be often a coroutine error. In this situation, who wins at all? The rules of artifacts say that the player wins who has more artifacts, so following this logic the player should win even if he gets defeated.

which version?
I blieve I had fixed this in the branch containing the statistics hook for territorial and artifacts.

b20 and b19.

ok just checked the changelog and the artefacts bug is already fixed. thanks for reporting anyway as I didn't create a bug report for it and just fixed it on the fly.

By the way, here it seems like no new bug reports appear at all. Did I miss something or is this just some kind of "summer void"?

Man it is simply to hot to do anything face-wink.png


Top Quote
WorldSavior
Avatar
Joined: 2016-10-15, 04:10
Posts: 1205
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Location: GER
Posted at: 2019-07-28, 18:09

hessenfarmer wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

hessenfarmer wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

Bug in artifacts win condition: If a player gets defeated (by losing last warehouse) but his soldiers are still on the way to grab the last artifact (which gives him the majority in this example), there will be often a coroutine error. In this situation, who wins at all? The rules of artifacts say that the player wins who has more artifacts, so following this logic the player should win even if he gets defeated.

which version?
I blieve I had fixed this in the branch containing the statistics hook for territorial and artifacts.

b20 and b19.

ok just checked the changelog and the artefacts bug is already fixed. thanks for reporting anyway as I didn't create a bug report for it and just fixed it on the fly.

Okay, you're welcome

By the way, here it seems like no new bug reports appear at all. Did I miss something or is this just some kind of "summer void"?

Man it is simply to hot to do anything face-wink.png

Yes man


“It's a threat to our planet to believe that someone else will save it.” - Robert Swan

Top Quote
niektory
Avatar
Joined: 2019-06-03, 20:06
Posts: 19
Ranking
Pry about Widelands
Posted at: 2019-08-12, 20:37

Can someone reopen bug 1243700 - Statistic window displays graph incorrectly when in hour-mode and take a look at my patch? Thanks.
(Maybe I should've filed a new bug instead?)


Top Quote
GunChleoc
Avatar
Joined: 2013-10-07, 15:56
Posts: 2910
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Location: RenderedRect
Posted at: 2019-08-13, 13:25

Could you please open a new bug? Since the original bus is "Fix released", it is confusing - especially since I don't understand the problem.

You can reference the old bug in the new bug.

Edited: 2019-08-13, 13:26

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote