Latest Posts

Topic: Bugs

WorldSavior
Topic Opener
Version: Recent tournament version
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-07-07, 19:37

Bug in the tournament match trimard vs ModellbahnerTT: One spectator (not me) had a network issue and this forced the match to pause for 3 long minutes or more. This is really too long, someone whith this lag should just drop the connection and not force the match to pause.

Wanted to save the world, then I got widetracked

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-07-09, 23:58

Bug in artifacts win condition: If a player gets defeated (by losing last warehouse) but his soldiers are still on the way to grab the last artifact (which gives him the majority in this example), there will be often a coroutine error. In this situation, who wins at all? The rules of artifacts say that the player wins who has more artifacts, so following this logic the player should win even if he gets defeated.

Top Quote
hessenfarmer
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-07-23, 14:11

WorldSavior wrote:

Bug in artifacts win condition: If a player gets defeated (by losing last warehouse) but his soldiers are still on the way to grab the last artifact (which gives him the majority in this example), there will be often a coroutine error. In this situation, who wins at all? The rules of artifacts say that the player wins who has more artifacts, so following this logic the player should win even if he gets defeated.

which version?
I blieve I had fixed this in the branch containing the statistics hook for territorial and artifacts.

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-07-25, 19:44

hessenfarmer wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

which version?
I blieve I had fixed this in the branch containing the statistics hook for territorial and artifacts.

b20 and b19.

By the way, here it seems like no new bug reports appear at all. Did I miss something or is this just some kind of "summer void"?

Top Quote
hessenfarmer
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-07-25, 22:50

WorldSavior wrote:

hessenfarmer wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

which version?

b20 and b19.

ok just checked the changelog and the artefacts bug is already fixed. thanks for reporting anyway as I didn't create a bug report for it and just fixed it on the fly.

By the way, here it seems like no new bug reports appear at all. Did I miss something or is this just some kind of "summer void"?

Man it is simply to hot to do anything face-wink.png

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-07-28, 18:09

hessenfarmer wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

hessenfarmer wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

which version?

b20 and b19.

ok just checked the changelog and the artefacts bug is already fixed. thanks for reporting anyway as I didn't create a bug report for it and just fixed it on the fly.

Okay, you're welcome

Man it is simply to hot to do anything face-wink.png

Yes man

Top Quote
niektory
Ranking
Widelands-Forum-Junkie
Posted at: 2019-08-12, 20:37

Can someone reopen bug 1243700 - Statistic window displays graph incorrectly when in hour-mode and take a look at my patch? Thanks.
(Maybe I should've filed a new bug instead?)

Top Quote
GunChleoc
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-08-13, 13:25

Could you please open a new bug? Since the original bus is "Fix released", it is confusing - especially since I don't understand the problem.

You can reference the old bug in the new bug.

Edited: 2019-08-13, 13:26

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote
ModellbahnerTT

Ranking
Likes to be here
Posted at: 2019-09-23, 20:07

There is a Bug in the compile.sh. If you check it out from Github it say that it was an update.sh created but it does no update.sh exist. The next is a warning in map.cc linne number 478 say "struct Widelands::Field; use assignment or value-initialization instead [-Wclass-memaccess]". Also I get a warning in network_lan_promotion.cc "/src/network/network_lan_promotion.cc:430:9: Warnung: »char strncpy(char, const char*, size_t)« angegebene Grenze 32 ist genau die Größe des Ziels [-Wstringop-truncation]" also in line 391.

Top Quote
GunChleoc
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-09-25, 15:41

We have an open pull request for fixing update.sh: https://github.com/widelands/widelands/pull/3476

We know about the warnings. We need somebody who has the compilers that produce those warnings to get rid of them. The warnings have been around for a long time though and they are pretty harmless.

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote