News: Build 18 release candidate is now available
Build 18 rc1 is available
The first build candidate of build 18 is available. Holy moly, I though I'd never see the day :). Please download it (see below) and test it. If no showstopper bugs show up, we will release build 18 in about one or two weeks.
Some of the highlights of this build are:
- Seafaring enhancements: expeditions and colonization.
- Eviction of workers from production sites.
- Soldier preference selection in military sites.
- Better in-game stock charts with new information.
- new maps, sounds, music, graphics & animations.
- On demand loading of graphics improves startup time.
- Better performance: Widelands needs less CPU and memory.
It is imperative that this candidate is tested by as many people as possible! Please do so and provide feedback. You can find binaries for windows and Mac and sources for all other OSes at:
6 comments Posted by SirVer on 2014-02-07, 21:49
Comments on this Post:
Reply to Original:
Log in to post comments!