Currently Online

Latest Posts

Topic: Important Tipps for new maps

the-x
Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2020-02-16, 13:47

We should think more when players get to different points in the game. I often see games, where i hjave tons of gold at the start, which you dont need indeed and than there is one island which contains gold for which the players should fight. But why, i have such tons of gold i dont even need any gold any more, so why should i expand.

In my opinion, it should really be a search for gold or iron, so that i have to go a long way to find gold or iron on another island. Its fine to have a small amount if iron at the beginning, but especially gold sould not be everywhere. I mean it is a rare ressource and there are a lot of maps that have 33% gold 33% coal 33% iron and no stone.

This could be an Idea:

50% Coal

30% Stone

15% Iron

5% Gold

Another idea is that like Atlanteans we make another ressource like Diamond, which is really rare on the map.

We can also make it like the mine, maybe a gold mine that if served with a special food it can get Platin or a 5% Chance to find a Diamond.

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2020-02-16, 21:06

the-x wrote:

Another idea is that like Atlanteans we make another ressource like Diamond, which is really rare on the map.

We can also make it like the mine, maybe a gold mine that if served with a special food it can get Platin or a 5% Chance to find a Diamond.

That could be an idea for a new tribe. But then the game would be more luck-based, which is not nice.

Edited: 2020-02-16, 22:52

“It's a threat to our planet to believe that someone else will save it.” - Robert Swan

Top Quote