News: Tempo Training Tournament
Tempo Training Tournament
The Tempo Training Tournament is about training one soldier as soon as possible to the highest level. (for each tribe including amazons). One doesn't have to participate with each tribe.
- Results over 2 hours will be neglected.
- Allowed versions of Widelands are build19, build20, bzr9220 , master5937, master6226, master6448, master6646, amazons5970, amazons5953 , amazons6086, amazons6762 or any other official version which is replay-compatible to the others. Recommend version is amazons6762.
You should start the single-player game(s) with:
- Map: Escher Goose Fish
- Starting position: free choice, other positions set to empty,
- Starting condition: headquarters, tribe of your choice
- Type of game: Free choice, endless game (no fog) recommended
If you want to participate with any tribe, you just start your game, train one soldier to the highest level and save immediately. Answer [the forum topic] with your results and upload the replay(s) plus this savegame. In case you use a version which is not listed above, notify which version of the list is replay-compatible.
- There is no limit for participants to upload their games. You can try to build better a better settlement and reach an even better time.
- Reaching the fastest time gives a point - for each tribe. Who reaches most points wins the tournament. If there is a tie, the player with the fastest result in total wins.
The tournament will end 26st of April 2020, 6pm CEST.
More information and current rankings are available on the forum.
Many thanks to WorldSavior for organizing this tournament!
1 comment Posted by GunChleoc on 2020-03-29, 08:37
Comments on this Post:
Reply to Original:
Log in to post comments!
"It's over!" "I've got the high ground!"