Latest Posts

Topic: Add-On System

kaputtnik
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2021-05-01, 13:03

hessenfarmer wrote:

I just made 2 addons to serve for a possible 2021 Tournamnet to test the rc of 1.0
Please check and upload. I used the packager for it and modified Kaputtniks Hero wincondition

BTW: I would love to have this WC in official WC. ideally with configurable MAXHeroes amount.

I think it would be nice to have a wincondition be part of a map. Say the player chooses a map and the wincondition suggested by the map will automatically be set.

Or the new command line option --new_game_from_template= (new_game_template) will be part of a map. So choosing a map will adjust all settings in the game setup screen to the values given by the new_game_template. A player should be able to adjust the settings in the game setup screen then, e.g. to choose another tribe.

Edited: 2021-05-01, 13:06

Top Quote
Nordfriese
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2021-05-01, 13:29

I uploaded the add-ons. I made some changes to strings and packaging to ensure the server maintenance scripts are happy and all strings will be translated. They'll appear on Transifex in a few minutes.

kaputtnik wrote:

hessenfarmer wrote:

I just made 2 addons to serve for a possible 2021 Tournamnet to test the rc of 1.0
Please check and upload. I used the packager for it and modified Kaputtniks Hero wincondition

BTW: I would love to have this WC in official WC. ideally with configurable MAXHeroes amount.

I think it would be nice to have a wincondition be part of a map. Say the player chooses a map and the wincondition suggested by the map will automatically be set.

Or the new command line option --new_game_from_template= (new_game_template) will be part of a map. So choosing a map will adjust all settings in the game setup screen to the values given by the new_game_template. A player should be able to adjust the settings in the game setup screen then, e.g. to choose another tribe.

+1 for implementing configurable settings for win conditions in the game setup (related issue) and +1 for shipping an optional default template in a map. Open a bug report please?

Top Quote