Latest Posts

Topic: Problem with campaign "Surpeise, Surprise"

king_of_nowhere
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-09-09, 20:40

hessenfarmer wrote:

I meant there is no objective to dismantle the mines.

ah, ok. but there is dialogue triggered, so it may mess up with triggers

EDIT: I cut the road to the mines and hoarded rations, but it didn't speed up the process. it triggered at the same time as before.

EDIT2: I went on playing, but the temple of vesta objective is not being triggered. I played on until i completed the "recruit ten new soldiers" objective

again did you start producing beer and flour? cause this triggers the objective to search for better technology to produce them.

oh, i see. I did produce beer, as i needed it for getting new tools, but i had stopped the mill, knowing that it was not efficient, and that i didn't need bread straight away. in fact, i was saving the wheat to pay the temple to get the better tech immediately face-smile.png

perhaps you can give that quest an alternative activation based on expansion, or switch it from flour and beer produced to wheat produced.

Top Quote
hessenfarmer
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-09-09, 20:47

king_of_nowhere wrote:

hessenfarmer wrote:

I meant there is no objective to dismantle the mines.

ah, ok. but there is dialogue triggered, so it may mess up with triggers

the dialogue is just a success message as far as I remember

EDIT: I cut the road to the mines and hoarded rations, but it didn't speed up the process. it triggered at the same time as before.

EDIT2: I went on playing, but the temple of vesta objective is not being triggered. I played on until i completed the "recruit ten new soldiers" objective

again did you start producing beer and flour? cause this triggers the objective to search for better technology to produce them.

oh, i see. I did produce beer, as i needed it for getting new tools, but i had stopped the mill, knowing that it was not efficient, and that i didn't need bread straight away. in fact, i was saving the wheat to pay the temple to get the better tech immediately face-smile.png

perhaps you can give that quest an alternative activation based on expansion, or switch it from flour and beer produced to wheat produced.

Good idea I will use the sum of beer and bread < 8 so at least one building needs to work to discover the technology isn't effective.

Top Quote