Latest Posts

Topic: Help with campaign - "Struggling for a new home again"

knarf
Ranking
Pry about Widelands
Posted at: 2024-02-12, 19:37

I know, that makes sense from a story point of view. But: are those materials actually added to their economy? And even if they are: do those few materials actually make a difference?

Top Quote
tothxa
Version: some new PR I'm testing
Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2024-02-13, 19:05

Yes, they are added. (though, for technical reasons, not when the trader replaces the ware with a coin) See function wares_delivery() in scripting/mission_thread.lua.

And yes, 9 pieces of iron and 16 pieces of coal certainly make a difference. The 4 pieces of gold should help a little too, and while logs don't matter that much (except for Atlanteans...), 25 pieces of them should still matter.

Top Quote
Remior
Version: 1.2
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2024-06-28, 08:09

Hello all,

I'm struggling in a different way in this campaign: I defeated red & yellow starts to bother me --> I built the temple but it remains in the "Worker missing" state. I have golden tabard in stock as mentioned in the objective but the initiate won't spawn.

I have several castles at the border but I can't fight back / attack yellow because the game does not allow it --> he's simply depleting my soldiers which is annoying. How did you manage to spawn the initiate? I'd really like to fulfill the objective and see if I can fight back and expand afterwards...

Thanks in advance for your advice & happy playing face-smile.png

Top Quote
tothxa
Version: some new PR I'm testing
Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2024-06-28, 11:33

Hi Remior and welcome to the forum!

I'm struggling in a different way in this campaign: I defeated red & yellow starts to bother me --> I built the temple but it remains in the "Worker missing" state. I have golden tabard in stock as mentioned in the objective but the initiate won't spawn.

The initiate needs a diamond too (in the same warehouse as the tabard). This is also in the same message and in the encyclopedia as well.

Top Quote