Latest Posts

Topic: The Triple Circle System

the-x
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2020-04-10, 12:50
  • maybe an economy indicator in statistics

dont know where i shall put these new ideas, i think i dont open a new thread cause then there are to many? but here it also seems not perfect - anyone an idea where?

Top Quote
Nordfriese
Version: Latest master
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2020-04-10, 15:47
  • Enlarge the window where you can set your attack

-1, it's already pretty large

the in game help is an ordered list as far as I remember. we could use the order of the columns in the inventory one by one

+1
I think it's alphabetically sorted, so this should be fairly easy to change

Yes, the Ingame, maybe somwehere we can see how much the swords etc cost on one view, also the time a building needs like the coal mine or many things like this i think are a nice benefit

The production time is already available for some buildings; for those where it's missing, this is just because nobody calculated it yet.
It would be very nice IMHO if the number of wares consumed to make one ware was shown in the building's helptext as well as in the target ware's. (E.g. when I want to know how many gold and iron a broadsword costs I'd expect to find this info when looking up the large armour smithy).

Top Quote
the-x
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2020-04-10, 15:55

Yes, the Ingame, maybe somwehere we can see how much the swords etc cost on one view, also the time a building needs like the coal mine or many things like this i think are a nice benefit

The production time is already available for some buildings; for those where it's missing, this is just because nobody calculated it yet.
It would be very nice IMHO if the number of wares consumed to make one ware was shown in the building's helptext as well as in the target ware's. (E.g. when I want to know how many gold and iron a broadsword costs I'd expect to find this info when looking up the large armour smithy).

If its easy I can do it. Cause its important that we have them done, yes some have but the other need it to comparison.

Top Quote