Currently Online

Latest Posts

Topic: Empire "Re-Roofing" Project

chuckw
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2011-08-26, 05:11

New roofs for empire piggery, scouts_house, sheepfarm, and stonemasons_house and added PlayerColor to scouts_house have been pushed to the development trunk with rev #5955.

I see little people.

Top Quote
chuckw
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2011-08-28, 05:38

A new roof for the empire toolsmithy has been pushed to the development trunk with rev #5957.

I see little people.

Top Quote
Astuur
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2011-08-28, 05:47

Amazing, how much you can do in such a short time!
All the roofs I can see so far profit a lot fomr the change.
No more painted tin sheets :) Do I rightly notice, that you have in places also fixed some space and placing problems?

Being no programmer, I apologize for all my suggestions that imply undue workload and for other misjudgements due to lack of expertise or relevant skills.
I am on Win32, have no means to compile, and rely on prefabricated distributions (Thanks to Tino).

Top Quote
chuckw
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2011-08-28, 08:29

Astuur wrote: Amazing, how much you can do in such a short time!

face-smile.png

All the roofs I can see so far profit a lot fomr the change.
No more painted tin sheets Do I rightly notice, that you have in places also fixed some space and placing problems?

In some cases, hot spots have been adjusted and/or elements in the model rearranged. Also, in some other cases, I've made some minor cosmetic tweaks like adding PlayerColor to the sails on the windmill, flag at the scouts_house and cloth in the weaving_mill. Other small changes were made that I'll let you find on your own. face-wink.png

BTW - The last of the re-roofing is complete. The vineyard, warehouse, weaving_mill and winery have been updated and pushed to the development trunk with rev #5958.

Now I plan to return my attention to creating Blender 3D models for the barbarian buildings.

I see little people.

Top Quote