Currently Online

Latest Posts

Topic: Translator Credits

GunChleoc
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2015-02-11, 09:57

Because of the upcoming move to Transifex, I am collecting everybody's names for a new translator credits list. It is important to us that all translators will be properly credited for their work. When you see this, could you please contact me, either in this thread or with a personal message?

Please provide me with the following information:

• Your Launchpad name (So I can find you on the list of names that I have collected)
  • The name you wish to be credited with. The formats we use are "User-name", "Real Name", or "Real Name (User-name)".
  • The language(s) that you have been working on.

We wish to contact all the translators we don't hear from here directly through Launchpad. Because there is no mailing list function and I am only allowed to send a maximum of 3 messages per day over there, this will take a loooong time. So, if you wish to volunteer to help me contacting your fellow translators, please let me know. I will provide you with a list of people to contact and a form letter.

Finally, if you are planning to continue helping us with translations, please sign up at Transifex, so I will be able to reach you with important announcements over there. You will find instructions on how to sign up in our Wiki.

Thank you all for your help! face-smile.png

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote
DragonAtma
Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2015-02-11, 10:37

I helped out on the english translation thread, but I don't know if I did enough to count as an actual translator. Still...

Launchpad name: DragonAtma
Credits name: DragonAtma
Language: English

Top Quote
GunChleoc
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2015-02-11, 12:13

I think you have contributed enough to be on the English (United States) list, if that is fine with you face-smile.png

And just to make sure there are no misunderstandings: The credits list I am collecting at the moment is for past contributions, so all Launchpad translators should be on it, even those who don't plan to continue working on Widelands in the future.

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote