This page is a brainstorming of what sounds we'd like to have. It's not intended to be a detailed list - with only two tribes, we already have more then 150 unique sources that can (theoretically) each produce several different FX. A complete list would be neither workable nor very useful.
For the technicalities, look at Aboutaudio.
- Geologist: see Buildings/Quarry
(a bob is anything that moves but is not a worker or building)
- Battle arena: a recording from a medieval festival?
- Well: squeaky axle when pulling up, pouring out the trough, throwing it back in
- Quarry, Stonemason (also: Geologist): different kinds and speeds of plinking
- Mines: also plinking, but with lots of echo "from deep inside a tunnel", heavy trolleys rolling over iron rails
- Creation of new Road
- Planting a lone flag
- Start of battle: something with trumpet(s)
- Wind blowing
- Running water