News: Build 17 release candidate available
Build 17 rc1 is available
The first build candidate of build 17 is available. We feel fairly good about the current state of affairs, therefore this one will only get roughly one week to show critical bugs. If none show up we will release build 17 then!
Some of the highlights of this build are:
- Basic sea-faring functionality.
- Improvements to the Editor.
- Multiplayer scenarios (Fun maps).
- Support for dismantling buildings.
- Support to adjust the number of wares in a building.
- a new in-game help for many buildings. Work is ongoing.
- Improved in-game statistics.
- Improved rendering engine.
- new maps, sounds, music, graphics & animations.
It is imperative that this candidate is tested by as many people as possible! Please do so and provide feedback. You can find binaries for windows and mac and sources for all other OSes under the download page:
18 comments Posted by SirVer on 2012-04-03, 10:12
Comments on this Post:
Reply to Original:
Log in to post comments!