News: News from development front
After a long time without any news from development I want to write a short article about all the thinks added, changed and improved since build12.
First of all I have to say, that nothing big was changed yet: Atlantids still have their placeholder images, multiplayer savegames are still not loadable in multiplayer and the computer player is still stupid (even though it got some visible improvements).
Anyway on the other hand a lot of small but important things were changed:
- A lot bugs were caught and fixed.
- Some menus were improved.
- The editor was improved at many places
- The economies of the tribes were reworked (for example coalearth was removed and barbarian weaving mill disabled, as it has no use yet)
- The often mentioned feature, to set up a maximum of frames that might be shown per second, was now implemented so Widelands will not use full CPU anymore as long as you don't want to use a high fps;
- a lot more
Okay, as I said - I wanted to write a short article - so if you want to see more changes, take a look at our Changelog
Anyway, still our wheels are turning slowly, so if you would like to help, we will welcome you with open arms
0 comments Posted by Nasenbaer on 2008-07-25, 22:50
Comments on this Post:
Reply to Original:
Log in to post comments!