Latest Posts

Topic: 2v2 Tournament

the-x
Avatar
Joined: 2019-01-19, 13:23
Posts: 636
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2020-10-18, 15:57

Elefantenrennen & me decided to open up a Tournament which is played 2 versus 2. The Map pool will be very diversified with different kind of Maps. world savior will be allowed to play.

Who is interested?


Top Quote
_Elefantenrennen
Avatar
Joined: 2020-07-11, 17:49
Posts: 86
Ranking
Likes to be here
Location: Why do you want to know this?
Posted at: 2020-10-18, 16:11

the-x wrote:

Elefantenrennen & me decided to open up a Tournament which is played 2 versus 2. The Map pool will be very diversified with different kind of Maps. world savior will be allowed to play.

Who is interested?

I'm interested, but it will be hard to play this and leagues of widelands at the same time. I will team-up with you, right?


t h e h a l f h e r o r u s h i s a s t r o n g s t r a t e g y i f y o u k n o w h o w t o p l a y i t

Top Quote
the-x
Avatar
Joined: 2019-01-19, 13:23
Posts: 636
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2020-10-18, 16:13

Elefantenrennen and me are playing together face-wink.png quite interested with whom Niektory will team up


Top Quote
_Elefantenrennen
Avatar
Joined: 2020-07-11, 17:49
Posts: 86
Ranking
Likes to be here
Location: Why do you want to know this?
Posted at: 2020-10-18, 16:17

A big problem will be that you can't edit posts more than 24 hours after posting it (you need to post it in the wiki).

Edited: 2020-10-18, 16:17

t h e h a l f h e r o r u s h i s a s t r o n g s t r a t e g y i f y o u k n o w h o w t o p l a y i t

Top Quote
kaputtnik
Avatar
Joined: 2013-02-18, 20:48
Posts: 1942
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Location: Germany
Posted at: 2020-10-18, 21:27

_Elefantenrennen wrote:

A big problem will be that you can't edit posts more than 24 hours after posting it (you need to post it in the wiki).

In the past there many tournaments manged in the wiki, E.g.: WLTournamentTwentyFifteen WLTournament2016FullStatistics WLTournament2017 WLTournament2019

I don't see why this is should be a big problem face-smile.png


Top Quote
_Elefantenrennen
Avatar
Joined: 2020-07-11, 17:49
Posts: 86
Ranking
Likes to be here
Location: Why do you want to know this?
Posted at: 2020-10-18, 21:34

kaputtnik wrote:

_Elefantenrennen wrote:

A big problem will be that you can't edit posts more than 24 hours after posting it (you need to post it in the wiki).

In the past there many tournaments manged in the wiki, E.g.: WLTournamentTwentyFifteen WLTournament2016FullStatistics WLTournament2017 WLTournament2019

Where is the 2v2 tournament 2020, and how do I create a Wiki article for a tournament?

I don't see why this is should be a big problem face-smile.png

OK, it's one of the bigger problems face-wink.png


t h e h a l f h e r o r u s h i s a s t r o n g s t r a t e g y i f y o u k n o w h o w t o p l a y i t

Top Quote
kaputtnik
Avatar
Joined: 2013-02-18, 20:48
Posts: 1942
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Location: Germany
Posted at: 2020-10-18, 21:39

_Elefantenrennen wrote:

Where is the 2v2 tournament 2020,

Uppsi, sorry didn't get the joke...

and how do I create a Wiki article for a tournament?

WikiHelp/#new-articles

Edited: 2020-10-18, 21:44

Top Quote
the-x
Avatar
Joined: 2019-01-19, 13:23
Posts: 636
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2020-10-19, 20:45

I'd say we first collect participants ; -) who else is interested in 2v2 - if it works


Top Quote
_Elefantenrennen
Avatar
Joined: 2020-07-11, 17:49
Posts: 86
Ranking
Likes to be here
Location: Why do you want to know this?
Posted at: 2020-10-22, 14:02

Sorry, but I don't want to participate in this tournament. It will be hard to play two tournaments at the same time. If the first season of Leagues of Widelands will be over it is possible that I will join, but I am not sure.

Edited: 2020-10-22, 19:35

t h e h a l f h e r o r u s h i s a s t r o n g s t r a t e g y i f y o u k n o w h o w t o p l a y i t

Top Quote