Currently Online

Latest Posts

Topic: Are you still playing Widelands?

jakeryan
Avatar
Joined: 2020-07-26, 12:33
Posts: 1
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2020-09-18, 17:53

If you see this post, it probably means that you’re still playing. May I ask the reason?


Top Quote
WorldSavior
Avatar
Joined: 2016-10-15, 04:10
Posts: 1823
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Location: North of Germany
Posted at: 2020-09-19, 01:48

jakeryan wrote:

If you see this post, it probably means that you’re still playing. May I ask the reason?

Because the game is fun. And I'm the best player in the world, so why should I stop? ; )

Why do you (not) play Widelands?

Edited: 2020-09-25, 16:41

Top Quote
PkK
Joined: 2012-01-06, 12:19
Posts: 214
Ranking
Widelands-Forum-Junkie
Posted at: 2020-09-19, 14:56

I liked the gameplay of Settlers 2 already when that game was released. And widelands is both free and a a far better implementation of the same gameplay.


Top Quote
teppo
Joined: 2012-01-30, 09:42
Posts: 407
Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2020-09-20, 20:01

jakeryan wrote:

If you see this post, it probably means that you’re still playing. May I ask the reason?

Funny question. most people here play Widelands at least sometimes.

I am too lazy and busy to learn new games and especially too lazy & busy to read, understand & agree to their EULAs. I happen already know Widelands and find it a relaxing way to waste few hours of my life now and then. Playing Widelands might be boring as a full-time job, but I do not plan to play it that much.. No need to hassle with WINE to install. Why to not play?


Top Quote
Tribal-Chief
Avatar
Joined: 2018-12-09, 17:16
Posts: 60
Ranking
Likes to be here
Posted at: 2020-09-21, 10:37

Amazing how many people give answers to spambots.


Top Quote
_Elefantenrennen
Avatar
Joined: 2020-07-11, 17:49
Posts: 87
Ranking
Likes to be here
Location: Why do you want to know this?
Posted at: 2020-09-21, 12:31

If you see this post, it probably means that you’re still playing.

yes, i'm playing Widelands

I'm the best player in the world

Are you sure? face-wink.png

Amazing how many people give answers to spambots.

I don't think he is a spambot if he joined 2020-07-26 and written this post 2020-09-18.


t h e h a l f h e r o r u s h i s a s t r o n g s t r a t e g y i f y o u k n o w h o w t o p l a y i t

Top Quote
the-x
Avatar
Joined: 2019-01-19, 13:23
Posts: 639
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2020-09-21, 22:01

_Elefantenrennen wrote:

I'm the best player in the world

Are you sure? face-wink.png

I am also not so sure, World Savior. Since you lost to Ele & me and denounces us as Cheater now. This is childish and shows that if you lose like yesterday your a bit raging.


Top Quote
WorldSavior
Avatar
Joined: 2016-10-15, 04:10
Posts: 1823
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Location: North of Germany
Posted at: 2020-09-22, 18:26

_Elefantenrennen wrote:

I'm the best player in the world

Are you sure? face-wink.png

Yes.

If somebody would be better, he could challenge me to some matches.

the-x wrote:

I am also not so sure, World Savior. Since you lost to Ele & me

I've never lost against Elefantenrennen. What loss are you talking about?

and denounces us as Cheater now.

Why do you say "us"? Have I ever said anything bad about Elefantenrennen? I never called him cheater.


Top Quote
_Elefantenrennen
Avatar
Joined: 2020-07-11, 17:49
Posts: 87
Ranking
Likes to be here
Location: Why do you want to know this?
Posted at: 2020-09-22, 19:04

WorldSavior wrote:

_Elefantenrennen wrote:

I'm the best player in the world

Are you sure? face-wink.png

Yes.

If somebody would be better, he could challenge me to some matches.

face-grin.png

the-x wrote:

I am also not so sure, World Savior. Since you lost to Ele & me

I've never lost against Elefantenrennen.

yes, but it will happen face-wink.png

Have I ever said anything bad about Elefantenrennen? I never called him cheater.

no, you never said something like that

Edited: 2020-09-22, 19:05

t h e h a l f h e r o r u s h i s a s t r o n g s t r a t e g y i f y o u k n o w h o w t o p l a y i t

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Avatar
Joined: 2016-10-15, 04:10
Posts: 1823
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Location: North of Germany
Posted at: 2020-09-22, 19:16

_Elefantenrennen wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

I've never lost against Elefantenrennen.

yes, but it will happen ;)

We'll see


Top Quote