• Farms: 115
  • Wells: 96
  • Piggeries: 33
  • Mills: 11
  • Bakeries: 20
  • Taverns: 15
  • Big inns: 16
  • Smelthers: 23

And during my game I have noticed that my taverns now receive more resources and they started to work, but my port is still overloaded.
And I have built too many mines at once. My sawmills (8 buildings) were producing planks too slow for that. So I am wondering if I need a complete start over of my game? face-smile.png

About replays: I will provide one single file for that. I use my virtual machine for the game, so I can pause it and the game is also paused, so after all it is like not closing Widelands at all for a long time.

einstein13
calculations & maps packages: http://wuatek.no-ip.org/~rak/widelands/
backup website files: http://kartezjusz.ddns.net/upload/widelands/

Top Quote
einstein13
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2018-04-11, 00:27

Hi,

So finally I have reached 12th hour of the game.

My strategy was to create best economy ever in 12 hours and start it at the beggining of 12th hour. Then I would create as much soldiers as possible and reach max possible increase soldier power. But is seems to fail. Currently, after next 1,5 hour my transportation system crashed (one single port with infinite queue). So my idea is to start over. face-smile.png
Also 6 working training camps seems to be not enough for you guys! My first approximation of power increase is about 9200. I guess it is not enough. face-smile.png

But for sure I will end 24th hour and see the results face-smile.png

As always you can download the files here

einstein13

Top Quote
GunChleoc
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2018-04-12, 13:51

We just fixed a performance issue for seafaring maps, so I recommend that everybody who is using a current trunk to play the tournament should grab an update.

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote
einstein13
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2018-04-14, 21:51

Sorry for not updating the players list for a some time. So today I will do that face-smile.png .

If I miss something, please let me know! I will correct face-wink.png .

Carsten

We have one replay of the games! And it is full 24 hours play:

All files: http://wuatek.no-ip.org/~rak/widelands/Tournament2018/10_Carsten/

kaputtnik

Welcome here! We do like your job with Widelands site! face-smile.png

All files: http://wuatek.no-ip.org/~rak/widelands/Tournament2018/11_kaputtnik/

einstein13

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Version: Recent tournament version
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2018-04-16, 21:39

GunChleoc wrote:

As to the replays gametime, I always found it confusing that it only shows the start time of the replay and not the length.

Yes, that's not optimal. (I thought you were talking about real time, not game time.)

hessenfarmer wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

einstein13 wrote:

Also he prepared simple lua script for getting fully promoted soldiers count. It is available here.

Will that influence the rules of the tournament?

No it definitly will not change any rule. It just eases the work of einstein as the fully promoted soldiers of each tribe are counted by the script if run from the debug console. If anybody wants to use this for personal counting feel free to do so. If you are running a build older than that when the frisians came in you need to delete (or comment out the frisian parts). Einsteins question I think was asking if anybody has any objection for him using the script instead of counting the soldiers by hand.

I didn't know that the script counts only soldiers in military buildings...

king_of_nowhere wrote:

einstein13 wrote:

I never spot such situations. Why? The only bottleneck in my roads are around warehouses. All my (main) roads has length of 2 and have the same capacity/max traffic. So from math way, there is no possibility to add more wares than to deplete wares.

I do the same. Heck, I'm quite proud of my straight regular roads.

Lol. You can be proud indeed, lots of your settlements look magnificent. So you are not only a Widelands player, but also a street artist face-wink.png

einstein13 wrote:

1. Replay the game with NO SHIPS at all. I believe that this is a solution of WorldSavior.

Possible that I developed and applied this solution once....

GunChleoc wrote:

We just fixed a performance issue for seafaring maps, so I recommend that everybody who is using a current trunk to play the tournament should grab an update.

Launchpad-Noob question: Is there somewhere a comprehensive description of the changes?

GunChleoc wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

As I told somewhere, build19 shows the exact minute if you save the game. Unfortunately some developer decided to destroy this feature in trunk.

For savegames, just select the savegame from the list, and you'll see the gametime in the right-hand panel.

Thanks for the hint, I'm going to check it out at the next opportunity

I didn't write precisely, sorry. In build19 you see the exact minute if you click on the "save"-button while you are in game (or in the replay). This feature isn't anymore in trunk. In trunk, you have to click on the save-button, save the game, and what then? Click on the save-button again, and click then on the saved game, I guess. So the ingame clock would be even more helpful face-smile.png

Wanted to save the world, then I got widetracked

Top Quote
GunChleoc
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2018-04-17, 04:57

WorldSavior wrote:

Launchpad-Noob question: Is there somewhere a comprehensive description of the changes?

https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/trunk

Look for revision 8653 for this particular change.

I didn't write precisely, sorry. In build19 you see the exact minute if you click on the "save"-button while you are in game (or in the replay). This feature isn't anymore in trunk. In trunk, you have to click on the save-button, save the game, and what then? Click on the save-button again, and click then on the saved game, I guess. So the ingame clock would be even more helpful face-smile.png

I agree that it would be nice to have it.

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote
hessenfarmer
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2018-04-17, 08:10

WorldSavior wrote:

well I just tried to implement the rules that einstein set for this tournament. And the rules said to just count the soldiers in military buildings. If the rules change it would be possible to count them in warehouses or other buildings as well.

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2018-04-17, 16:35

GunChleoc wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/trunk

Look for revision 8653 for this particular change.

Unfortunately I cannot easily implement such a thing...

hessenfarmer wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

well I just tried to implement the rules that einstein set for this tournament. And the rules said to just count the soldiers in military buildings. If the rules change it would be possible to count them in warehouses or other buildings as well.

Okay. Probably it's too late to change the rules....

Top Quote
GunChleoc
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2018-04-18, 07:01

WorldSavior wrote:

GunChleoc wrote:

This is actually a really easy one, because the code is already there for debug builds, but one does need to be a programmer in order to do it.

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2018-04-18, 14:38

GunChleoc wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

GunChleoc wrote:

This is actually a really easy one, because the code is already there for debug builds, but one does need to be a programmer in order to do it.

Ok. It's questionable if I'm a programmer face-tongue.png

Top Quote