Latest Posts

Topic: The Art of Settlers

the-x
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2022-01-07, 16:03

I created a Map which follows the Idea of everything you can do in an epic "metaverse inspired" map which might give you indefinite fun & possibilities and choices to create your own Imperium.

A map for up to 16 Players where you can find literally everything. Experts will choose 15 Trading Outpost AI and will manage this extremly hard (!) contestent. Not even the-x, Creator of this Map managed to beat all 15. New Players will sail over the Ocean to the other side of the Map and construct incredible trading routes. They are all over the Map.

One important hint:

Everything in this map makes sence. Ressouces are nicely marked, you will soon see the different layers. Never ending gold ressources can only be found by climbing the highest Mountain in the middle before all the 15 friends or by sailing to the deepest Ocean on exact the opposite Site of the Map.

Choose wise and you will find everything from time and time. The-x Of course you can optimally play this map with your friends, invite as many and try it face-wink.png

Strategically you might find one opponent fist and then in an individual speed more and more, you might also reduce the amount of players the fast you think you might find some upgrades.

Top Quote
the-x
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2022-01-11, 17:01

For all the interested Players, i will make some introduction on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44io1gBP9jQ

You can also always ask questions or hoe you can play this map (though the introduction page picture should be overworked as it shows only the terrain layer and never all the important information (where is gold, ...) that affekt gameplay

Top Quote