Currently Online

Latest Posts

Topic: umm how do you create more soldiers?

SwordFightIV

Topic Opener
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2009-06-20, 07:48

srry if this is another stupid question...

but how do you create more soldiers?

Top Quote
Nasenbaer
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2009-06-20, 08:42

Hi SwordFightIV,

soldiers are automatically trained in a headquarters / warehouse, if a military site requests more soldiers, but no free soldiers are available at that point.

It is important to have the right amount of wares in one of your warehouses / headquarters:

A barbarian soldier costs 1 axe and 1 carrier

An imperial soldier costs 1 wooden lance, 1 helmet and 1 carrier

An atlanteans soldier costs 1 light trident, 1 tabard and 1 carrier

Those wares(and the carrier) must be present in on of the warehouses/headquarters you own, so the soldier can be created out of those.

As you can see the trainingcosts differ between the tribes. That is because the soldiers have four properties (attack, defence, evade, health) and the soldiers of the different tribes have different starting points in these properties.

Further you can train your soldiers in trainings sites (like the trainings camp or the arena) to higher these properties.

Hope that helped a bit face-wink.png

Have fun playing!

Cheers Nasenbaer

Top Quote
SwordFightIV

Topic Opener
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2009-06-21, 04:43

thx a lot!

I love this game...just it's a bit different from Settlers II (Which I still play) so yeah thanks a lot again!

-SwordFightIV

Top Quote
Aneldo

Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2009-10-12, 10:49

Hi, sorry to up that topic,

but i have a question :

Those wares(and the carrier) must be present in on of the warehouses/headquarters you own, so the soldier can be created out of those.

does wares (lances helmet) have to be in the same warehouse or is it not a probleme if i have lances in one and helmet in other one?

Thank you

Edited: 2009-10-12, 11:24

Top Quote
sgermain

Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2010-02-21, 17:50

Nasenbaer wrote: Hi SwordFightIV, soldiers are automatically trained in a headquarters / warehouse, if a military site requests more soldiers, but no free soldiers are available at that point.

Hi, I am trying the unofficial-bzr-widelands-4965 and solider is created no stop. After a while 200+ soldier is in the headquarters. This is an issue cause we cannot use our trained soldier. (they go back in the headquarters after be trained at level 10)

Top Quote
ixprefect

Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2010-02-24, 20:29

I don't understand why this is an issue. The game should remember which level your soldiers are and use the best ones.

Hint: Next time, start a new thread, because this seems to be a different issue!

Top Quote