Currently Online

Latest Posts

Topic: New resource indicators

GunChleoc
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2016-01-16, 17:05

einstein13 wrote:

Another question about small/deep wells: should we consider sending a message when the water resource is depleted with small well? Like for mines?

Yes, no problem. They already do so; we would only need to rephrase the text in the Lua files to indicate that the well can be enhanced to a Deep Well.

I think Deep Wells should still be small buildings because of small maps/islands.

Edited: 2016-01-16, 17:09

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote
GunChleoc
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2016-01-16, 17:13

king_of_nowhere wrote:

so, how do we decide whetherto do something that has been proposed or not? i'd suggest voting or something, but I am under the impression what happens in practice is that a programmer arrives and decides to actually do it.

If we have some form of consensus that we want something, we should create a Wishlist bug. Personally, I'd like to implement all of them at once, but we don't have the time - we just pick the bugs one by one as we find the time and the ideas on how to implement stuff. Sometimes, ancient bugs do get picked up and implemented face-smile.png

So yes, a bit of luck is involved in whether an idea gets implemented or not. We should still have a good record of all ideas that we want to have in the game though.

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote