Latest Posts

Topic: While building: Show range of the building and add a stop button

Magor

Topic Opener
Ranking
Pry about Widelands
Posted at: 2009-04-06, 23:27

When you select a building from the menu of available buildings for a site, you can see the range of the building, e.g. how far a lumberjack would walk to cut down a tree. When the lumberjacks hut is up and running, you can have the range beings shown from the buildings menu. BUT: While the building is under construction, the menu only allows for tearing the site down (and debug it, of course), but a) you can not have the range displayed, and b) it is not possible to halt the building process temporary (in case of a lack of materials). The important part of b) is that while building is suspended, no new materials should be accepted on-site.

Yours, Magor

Top Quote
Astuur
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2009-04-07, 13:40

Well, - in most cases you can just cut the road to the constructionsite, if needs be...

as for the rest, see https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2710476&group_id=40163&atid=427224

Being no programmer, I apologize for all my suggestions that imply undue workload and for other misjudgements due to lack of expertise or relevant skills.
I am on Win32, have no means to compile, and rely on prefabricated distributions (Thanks to Tino).

Top Quote