Latest Posts

Topic: Frisian poor hamlet start

feanorelf
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2021-11-02, 00:12

Hello.
I have been trying the poor hamlet start as Frisian, but I am afraid I am doing something wrong in my sequence:

first I use the only piece of iron I have to produce fire tongs for the furnace.
Then I try to use the 4 pieces of iron that remain to put myself in condition to mine by making, in sequence:
- a berry farm -> shovel
- a fruit collector -> basket
- a forester's house -> shovel again (maybe I should skip this, but I see no other way not to run out of wood)
- a mine (hoping it contains iron) -> pick
- a tavern. Here I try to use my last chunk of iron to make kitchen tools, and they get never produced. 1 iron and 1 log are consumed, but I can seen the kitchen tools nowhere?

Is there a precise sequence to be followed to have the kitchen tools produced, different than the one I am following? I've tried googling for it, but no success.

Thanks

Edited: 2021-11-02, 00:12

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2021-11-02, 02:38

feanorelf wrote:

Hello. I have been trying the poor hamlet start as Frisian, but I am afraid I am doing something wrong in my sequence:

first I use the only piece of iron I have to produce fire tongs for the furnace. Then I try to use the 4 pieces of iron that remain to put myself in condition to mine by making, in sequence: - a berry farm -> shovel - a fruit collector -> basket - a forester's house -> shovel again (maybe I should skip this, but I see no other way not to run out of wood) - a mine (hoping it contains iron) -> pick - a tavern. Here I try to use my last chunk of iron to make kitchen tools, and they get never produced. 1 iron and 1 log are consumed, but I can seen the kitchen tools nowhere?

Is there a precise sequence to be followed to have the kitchen tools produced, different than the one I am following? I've tried googling for it, but no success.

Thanks

Hi, Frisian baskets dont cost any metal. But your choice of buildings is correct. So maybe the Iron has got lost somewhere else. Maybe you have build at any time 2 buildings at once, so an additional hammer gets requested for an additional builder? Or have you used a geologist?

Wanted to save the world, then I got widetracked

Top Quote