Latest Posts

Topic: Should flatpak beta be updated?

tothxa
Topic Opener
Version: some new PR I'm testing
Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2021-05-28, 00:08

There's again only 1 (graphics) issue left for the 1.0 milestone. I'd update the flathub-beta version to current master, but there was no new version announced for the tournament, and the eviction fix makes all replays desync. I'm not sure if it matters though, or if anyone even uses it (other than my kids face-smile.png )…

Should I wait for @hessenfarmer to announce the new tournament version or can I update the flathub-beta version now?

Top Quote
hessenfarmer
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2021-05-28, 06:34

tothxa wrote:

There's again only 1 (graphics) issue left for the 1.0 milestone. I'd update the flathub-beta version to current master, but there was no new version announced for the tournament, and the eviction fix makes all replays desync. I'm not sure if it matters though, or if anyone even uses it (other than my kids face-smile.png )…

Should I wait for @hessenfarmer to announce the new tournament version or can I update the flathub-beta version now?

I planned to switch to latest master for the next round. As there are a couple of fixes in there now. this will take place on Sunday after the last match of round 2.

Top Quote
tothxa
Topic Opener
Version: some new PR I'm testing
Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2021-05-28, 07:49

hessenfarmer:

I planned to switch to latest master…

I hadn't think of it, but that makes a difference. If nothing else, a translation update may happen until then… So I'll wait for the announced version.

Top Quote
hessenfarmer
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2021-05-28, 08:21

tothxa wrote:

hessenfarmer:

I planned to switch to latest master…

I hadn't think of it, but that makes a difference. If nothing else, a translation update may happen until then… So I'll wait for the announced version.

thanks. I'll write you a pm with the git commit I will choose saturday evening. so you will have time to do your job ok?

Top Quote