Latest Posts

Topic: Every ware producable

Nasenbaer
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2010-06-15, 17:39

abtools wrote:

But if fish is not available endlessly, this would restrict also the mine production, because they need fish (at least for the Empire) to get a meal. Although fish is not a big problem most of the time, I'd find it better if also the fisher would find endless fish very slowly after the normal limit has been reached (just as the mines).

This is only partly right ;).

In fact the inns and taverns produce rations and meals out of fish + bread, but they can be produced out of meat + bread as well. And meat can be produced via the piggery. face-smile.png

Cheers

Nasenbaer

Top Quote
abtools

Ranking
Pry about Widelands
Posted at: 2010-06-15, 17:45

Hello Nasenbaer,

thanks for your answer.

Nasenbaer wrote:

abtools wrote: But if fish is not available endlessly, this would restrict also the mine production, because they need fish (at least for the Empire) to get a meal. Although fish is not a big problem most of the time, I'd find it better if also the fisher would find endless fish very slowly after the normal limit has been reached (just as the mines).

This is only partly right . In fact the inns and taverns produce rations and meals out of fish + bread, but they can be produced out of meat + bread as well. And meat can be produced via the piggery. Cheers Nasenbaer

Oh, I always thought that the Inn (Empire) needs all 3 resources to produce a meal, but that's great! face-wink.png

Can you also confirm that a deep(er) mine produces very slow e. g. iron also on a mountain that has only e. g. coal?

Best regards Andreas

Edited: 2010-06-15, 17:46

Top Quote
LennStar

Topic Opener
Ranking
Pry about Widelands
Posted at: 2010-06-21, 19:05

It works with every mine even on totally depleted regions of other ressources, but stones seem to be a little harder to dig O.o

edit: That was with Barbarians. Now I played with Empire and it didn't work. Was another map though, so it could depend on that.

Edited: 2010-06-21, 22:26

"Scratch any cynic and you’ll find a disappointed idealist."

Top Quote