Latest Posts

Topic: The great Stormflood add tips for final stormflood

hessenfarmer
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-12-08, 11:20

teppo wrote:

I just played this.

Should the recycling center be enabled once the first super soldier is created? At that point, the player will have some scrap items.

I don't think so as it is explained as spoiler "new invention" in the second scenario spoiler off. Having it in the first scenario isn't necessary imho. for the cosmetics we could have special buildings in the first scenario which do not produce crap. But this would be kind of overdone in my eyes.

In addition, once the ship was set up, I got a "cannot execute (null)" message. There might be a bug lurking somewhere.

Nordfriese wrote:

In the Holy Bible, the Lord God often does not help his people directly but can be rather vindictive against those who behave in an inacceptable way against them…

Despite all this, could this god still instruct the player to build some essential construction items (warehouse, brickmaker, reed farm, well/claypit, woodharvester/planter and so) to the frontline, when player is nearing the enemy HQ? If so, all the player would need to do after the catastrophe is to send the shipbuilder from HQ to frontline warehouse?

Well, I don't believe this to be a good suggestion. It would be hard to feed such a hint with background story. it isn't normal tactics either. And we already made a savegame to restart where all these decisions and ware routings could be done. the necessity of more warehouses is already explained when starting weapon production and if not at least 2 additional warehouses available you would get a major congestion anyway.

Top Quote
teppo
Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2019-12-08, 13:37

hessenfarmer wrote:

I don't think so as it is explained as spoiler "new invention" in the second scenario spoiler off. Having it in the first scenario isn't necessary imho. for the cosmetics we could have special buildings in the first scenario which do not produce crap. But this would be kind of overdone in my eyes.

There is a 2nd Frisian scenario? Apparently, I did not pass through the first one, possibly because of

In addition, once the ship was set up, I got a "cannot execute (null)" message. There might be a bug lurking somewhere.

Top Quote