Latest Posts

Topic: Regular Mac OS X svn builds

zakx

Topic Opener
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2009-08-18, 14:23

Hey there,

I stumbled upon this great project last night and it's truly awesome. Sadly, there were no regular SVN builds for OSX, and I'd be happy to provide them. I figured out how to set up the main dependencies as described in BuildingWidelands (including building SDL_gfx), but still seem to have dependency problems when building widelands in XCode.

Maybe someone (Sirver?) could provide me some hints on how to successfully build widelands on OSX?

Thanks!

Edited: 2009-08-18, 18:27

Top Quote
Nasenbaer
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2009-08-18, 18:32

Hi,

well I am no Mac user, so I cann not help a lot - however i did not want to leave this post uncommented. A svnbuild of Widelands for MacOS would be really nice. face-smile.png

So first of all: In case noone answers here - best write on the mailinglist. Most of the inactive members (those who unfortunally haven't much time for Widelands at the moment - like SirVer) are reading the mailinglist, so there will properly more response.

Asking the question on irc might as well be a good idea.

Okay so my suggestion on the bug:

1) It might be that the xcode project file is outdated. There have been a lot new file moves, additions and deletions and as far as I know xcode project files define all files that should be inlcuded in compile. So might it be that some files are missing?

if 1 is not the case:

what are the errors? Can you post them somewhere (pastebin or so) and post the link here please face-smile.png ?

Cheers

Nasenbaer

Top Quote