Currently Online

Latest Posts

Topic: Blueprint: "Ware profile" feature for warehouses

Alazair

Ranking
Pry about Widelands
Posted at: 2012-10-13, 22:02

Ok, so I think this is probably the single best economy managing suggestion that I've read so far. Not including the ability to trade with other players of course, but that isn't really economy management so much as gameplay enhancement. It would be awesome if both the profiles and the ware requesting were added. Profiles could easily be hidden out of the way on another tab so as not to intrude or confuse players (Though, if the profiles are named well, their function should be pretty self explanatory), whereas the ware requesting could be right on the first tab. It would provide both simplicity and versatility if done that way. In fact, I would do much more warehouse management if it weren't so tedious. Also... Soldier management. It needs lots of work and if these pofiles could do what is suggested with them, it would be a godsend. Similar (though not as detailed or useful without worker requesting) if one could at least have "Untrained", "Partially Trained", and "Fully Trained" as three separate entries for soldiers in the warehouse.

As for having a request on production sites... Yes please!

Top Quote