Latest Posts

Topic: Problem: Latest Post: 5x same Thread

Adamant

Topic Opener
Ranking
Widelands-Forum-Junkie
Posted at: 2013-10-09, 13:10

Actually I see 3 Posts inside Translation Forum which does me not interest but even then I won't that consider to be usefull to provide a brief OverView what's actually going on in Forum. Here I would prefer just that last Post per Thread with last Posts resp Forum like here 3 Posts inside Forum Translations as more useful Summarize. I think same if I find analog List of Latest Posts concerning Threads in my Scopes. May be same Summarize usfull per SubForum as the Thread-Info just report when was the very last Post and not how many while the Order of Threads does indicate into which were wrote at last.

Ivan the Terrible is dead .. Genghis Khan is dead .. and I do not feel well, too.

Top Quote
Adamant

Topic Opener
Ranking
Widelands-Forum-Junkie
Posted at: 2013-10-10, 03:17

Related to WorkScope above:
Item LatestPosts Plz provide direct Links to: Forum (-miss-) Thread (-miss-) Post (!exist!) Author (!exist!)

Would like to see such with other LayOut into FootSection above the CopyRight-Footer with one Line per Item listed

And plz make Login-Button largest as its IMO Default other than Button for Forgot PW which I usually press 1st due to its largest Button. ColorCode Green for Login and Red for PW-Trouble rational as well.

Edited: 2013-10-10, 03:24

Ivan the Terrible is dead .. Genghis Khan is dead .. and I do not feel well, too.

Top Quote