Latest Posts

Topic: The maps in widelands is not rich enough?

tree
Topic Opener
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2013-06-12, 16:38

The maps in widelands is not rich enough?

As topic, so I draw my own one. I spend hours and hours modifying and testing games. I think it's great. And this is my first time drawing such thing.

And I don't know if I can help making those map in widelands more various. If someone want have a look with my map, please let me know. I'm happy to send you the .wmf map file. Or send me an email : bambooindark@gmail.com

Maybe somewhere need to improve or changes you can let me know.

Top Quote
SirVer

Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2013-06-12, 20:21

Hi and welcome to the forum.

First, there is an edit button for posts - no need to delete and recreate :). Second, glad that you like Widelands. We will fix the map upload soonish, then you can upload your nice maps here on the site.

Top Quote
tree
Topic Opener
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2013-06-13, 09:42

Wow, this forum is so active far from I thought! I was just concerned about such good game but with no society... of course I was wrong.

I'll wait for the upload system, the server seems not response well after I post a topic(showing bad gateway...) , that's why I post several time and delete them since I found it was actually been post.

The viewers amount makes me suprised, and I think the Map Editor is always an important function making these society boom.

I'll keep stick close to what going on of development.

Top Quote