Latest Posts

Topic: Hide resources and bobs (toggles on/off)?

Thorian
Topic Opener
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2011-08-27, 19:21

Hello,

how can i hide the grafics of the resources and bobs in the map editor? i don't find any toggles on/off function in the menu or hotkey.

To edit the cards after the player has placed the resources and bobs, it would be very handy that you can see the textures directly, without any other graphics to obstruct the view. I hope that there is a toggles on/off function for it. If not, it would be very useful to install one.

Hallo,

wie kann ich die Grafiken für die Resourcen und die Bobs (Bäume, Steine, etc.) im Map-Editor verbergen? Leider habe ich keine Option dafür im Menü oder als Hotkey gefunden, um die Grafiken an- und auszuschalten.

Um die Karten zu bearbeiten, nachdem man die Resourcen und Bobs gesetzt hat, wäre es sehr praktisch, dass man die Texturen direkt sehen kann, ohne dass eine andere Grafik die Sicht darauf versperrt. Ich hoffe, dass es eine An-/Auschaltoption dafür gibt. Wenn nicht, wäre es sehr sinnvoll, eine solche einzubauen.

Top Quote
hjd

Ranking
At home in WL-forums
Posted at: 2011-08-27, 20:09

Unfortunately, this is currently not possible. However, there is a bug report on it and it is likely something which will be added sooner or later. See https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/778540 for more information or if you want to keep track of the progress made.

Ships!

Top Quote
Thorian
Topic Opener
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2011-08-27, 20:40

Hello hjd,

thanks for the note.

hjd wrote: Unfortunately, this is currently not possible. However, there is a bug report on it and it is likely something which will be added sooner or later. See https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/778540 for more information or if you want to keep track of the progress made.

Top Quote