Topic: lack of..

Sn00pY

Topic Opener
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2011-03-16, 16:48

greetins all...

i found out. during my game time

my HQ. doesnt keep... anything.. by that. i mean of course.. no pick axes / miners. no hatchets / wood cutters.

and so on

it would be cool. if we could influence the minimum / maximum kept tools / workers. as i understand it. you allways have 200 ppl. in ur hq / warehouses. so couldnt we change the game so. that. it allways keeps.. a minimum of what ever the player decides of.. a tool / class

lets say. i want to keep. so miners. allways / pick axe's in my HQ. for incase i make more mines. so. if all current miners are out. working in the mines. it will take 1 of the stored pickaxe's and create a new miner. and not having to wait. untill the tool guy. gets resources in. to make new / more pickaxes.

and also in that way. we could influcen the kept resources. for soldiers. to be kept in our hq's for urgent / fast expansion. and not having to wait for the weapon smith & armor to get spare resources to make them. then have them delievered.. and oops. they went to the training place. so now i have to wait. longer..

so that there are allways like. an un exportable number in the hq/hw. tools / weapons. wise. and when a new class / solider gets created. it takes it from that stockpile. and the armorer / toolsmith / weaponsmith. then works primarily to refill the hq. and all other place become secondary.

hope i explained it.. clearly face-tongue.png

best reguards

Sn00pY

Top Quote
ixprefect

Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2011-03-17, 18:02

Assuming you play a recent version of trunk, click on a flag and then on the "Configure Economy" button. It does not do what you describe, but it does do what you want.

Top Quote