Latest Posts

Topic: Imperial Innkeeper

Astuur
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2011-03-13, 06:49

My innkeeper features a bright red cap, even though I am playing blue.
Is this by design, or just a playercolor mask missing?
If it was done to let the guy stick out more against the carriers, we could also try a tall white chef's hat for that purpose, maybe.

Being no programmer, I apologize for all my suggestions that imply undue workload and for other misjudgements due to lack of expertise or relevant skills.
I am on Win32, have no means to compile, and rely on prefabricated distributions (Thanks to Tino).

Top Quote
chuckw
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2011-03-14, 18:40

In actuality, the Empire inkeeper's red "cap" is intended to be HER flamboyant hair color. SHE wears her hair up in a bun (or two). face-grin.png Either you play at a high screen resolution or I have to improve my hairstyling abilities to better present the female workers. face-smile-big.png

Her red head is intentional and not meant to confuse but to differentiate her from the weaver and the baker.

Edited: 2011-03-14, 18:41

I see little people.

Top Quote
Astuur
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2011-03-15, 07:21

ooops--- very sorry, Chuck...
Yes, I played at 1920 (not always so though) and I was mistaking her hair for a pointed hat - you know these knitted type of things...
Being at 800x600 now, I realize my mistake.
Also my eyesight is not all that good. Will apologize to the lady face-smile.png

But having said that, the lady's haircolor seems to be exactly the playercolor red. Maybe a copper tone would be less alarming? face-smile.png

Being no programmer, I apologize for all my suggestions that imply undue workload and for other misjudgements due to lack of expertise or relevant skills.
I am on Win32, have no means to compile, and rely on prefabricated distributions (Thanks to Tino).

Top Quote
chuckw
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2011-03-15, 18:22

Your point is well taken. I will consult with her hairdresser. face-grin.png

I see little people.

Top Quote