Currently Online

Latest Posts

Topic: Addon 'The_world_of_elements': Dependencies listed in the wrong order.

dreieck
Topic Opener
Version: -git
Ranking
Likes to be here
Posted at: 2023-04-13, 10:54

Ahoj,

I use Widelands git version: Git checkout from 2023-04-12, widelands --version: 1.2~git26101 (fdac328@master).

I have downloaded several addons.

I have updated all addons today (via the "update"-functionality of the add-on manager).

At the bottom of the Add-On manager, I see the following error messages:

3 Dependency errors:

• 'The_world_of_elements' requires first 'White Summer' and then 'Tropics', but they are listed in the wrong order
  • 'The_world_of_elements' requires first 'White Summer' and then 'Impassable Water', but they are listed in the wrong order
  • 'The_world_of_elements' requires first 'Tropics' and then 'Impassable Water', but they are listed in the wrong order

In the Add-On Manager, below the addon "The_world_of_elements" it says as timestamp "Tue 25 Oct 2022 10:35:39 AM CEST".

Regards!

(empty signature.)

Top Quote
hessenfarmer
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2023-04-13, 12:53

you need to bring the addons in the correct list order as described in the error message. the order counts from the top to the bottom imho.

Top Quote
dreieck
Topic Opener
Version: -git
Ranking
Likes to be here
Posted at: 2023-04-13, 15:26

hessenfarmer wrote:

you need to bring the addons in the correct list order as described in the error message. the order counts from the top to the bottom imho.

OK, thanks.

Having the user to pring dependencies in order is somewhat unexpected, but it worked. I thought that it was a declaration in the wrong order in the addon files themselves.

(empty signature.)

Top Quote