Latest Posts

Topic: Tutorial/Campaign

trynitro

Topic Opener
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2010-09-21, 14:21

Hi,

I have seen some posts about "Tutorial 3". I have Widelands version 15 (Build15) but I did not see the 3rd tutorial. I only have 2, which I finished. Is there a newer version of Widelands or am I doing something wrong?

thank you

Top Quote
Nasenbaer
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2010-09-21, 14:46

Hi trynitro,

to avoid misunderstandings: we seperate "campaigns" and "missions". At the moment (and that is the same in Build15) there are two campaigns:

• The barbarian campaign, which consists of three missions - these three are often named the "barbarian tutorials", as they introduce the barbarian economy.
  • The imperial campaign, which consists of two missions - these are often named the "Empire tutorials".

These two campaigns will surely be enhanced and will get more missions sooner or later. An atlantean campaign is as well under development at the moment. However none of these are in a playable state.

So if you mean those two campaigns: unfortunally there are no other campaigns, yet.

And if you are stuck at the second barbarian mission - there are some posts in the forums about the second barbarian mission in our forums. Under some circumstances some objectives were not shown and so the players felt like the did everything they should, but still did not raise victory.

If that's your problem, best try to expand to the south to reach the mountains there.

Hope I was able to help you face-smile.png

Cheers

Nasenbaer

Top Quote
trynitro

Topic Opener
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2010-09-21, 15:39

I will give it a try this evening. I don't remember seeing 2 campaigns, but I will give it another try.

Thank you trynitro

Top Quote