Latest Posts

Topic: The Triple Circle System

JanO
Ranking
At home in WL-forums
Posted at: 2020-04-01, 09:42

Is it possible to hide the other players choice of tribe in the multiplayer-startscreen? Then it would not be a disadvantage to pick first.

Top Quote
the-x
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2020-04-01, 13:22

JanO wrote:

Is it possible to hide the other players choice of tribe in the multiplayer-startscreen? Then it would not be a disadvantage to pick first.

+1 this would be a perfect solution

Top Quote
the-x
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2020-04-10, 02:16
  • Wiki: the wares should be put together in groups that makes sence - for example shield under shield and not searching all wares or hero improvements by scrolling down like an encyclopedia - do we have a Tabelle for it?

• music should be disabled at the beginning, cause everytime you start you (and your neighbours) are shocked by the same sound (lautes Vogelzwitschern)

• Enlarge the window where you can set your attack

• can we somehow come to a nice conclusion for a) heroes upgrading b) healing in towers

Top Quote
kaputtnik
Version: current master
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2020-04-10, 10:35

JanO wrote:

While i like the idea, i think if it is a disadvantage, the tribes might not be balanced. If the tribes are balanced it shouldn't be a disadvantage?

the-x wrote:

• Wiki: the wares should be put together in groups that makes sence - for example shield under shield and not searching all wares or hero improvements by scrolling down like an encyclopedia - do we have a Tabelle for it?

The encyclopedia is a table?

There were some bugs reports open for enhancing the encyclopedia

• music should be disabled at the beginning, cause everytime you start you (and your neighbours) are shocked by the same sound (lautes Vogelzwitschern)

Everyone can adjust the volume before starting a multiplayer game?

Assuming you mean zooming in, how does widelands know where you want to attack?

Fight simulator for Widelands:
https://wide-fighter.netlify.app/

Top Quote
the-x
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2020-04-10, 11:00

Everyone can adjust the volume before starting a multiplayer game?

well if you watch replays and do tempo training it should be by default off cause otherwiseyou need to make settings everytime

Assuming you mean zooming in, how does widelands know where you want to attack?

the handling should be so easy like we can do, why should we have it smaller / more clicks

Top Quote
hessenfarmer
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2020-04-10, 11:13

the-x wrote:

Can't promise, however We might have a possibility to use the same order as in the inventory window. +1 from me to have this.
But please post such suggestions in a related thread rather then just use it to bump your personal topic.

Music and sound are different I believe so you always are free to turn the sound effects of. Furthermore your Computer has a volume control as well face-wink.png

Why? it is pretty good visible and clickable on 1920 res.

• can we somehow come to a nice conclusion for a) heroes upgrading b) healing in towers

No I am afraid we won't get one that you may like.

Top Quote
hessenfarmer
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2020-04-10, 11:16

kaputtnik wrote:

the-x wrote:

The encyclopedia is a table?

There were some bugs reports open for enhancing the encyclopedia

the in game help is an ordered list as far as I remember. we could use the order of the columns in the inventory one by one

Edited: 2020-04-10, 11:16

Top Quote
kaputtnik
Version: current master
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2020-04-10, 11:36

Ah, the in game help was meant, not the Encyclopdia... then my posted links to bugs wasn't correct.

Fight simulator for Widelands:
https://wide-fighter.netlify.app/

Top Quote
hessenfarmer
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2020-04-10, 12:33

kaputtnik wrote:

Ah, the in game help was meant, not the Encyclopdia... then my posted links to bugs wasn't correct.

Not sure just an assumption.

Top Quote
the-x
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2020-04-10, 12:43

Yes, the Ingame, maybe somwehere we can see how much the swords etc cost on one view, also the time a building needs like the coal mine or many things like this i think are a nice benefit

Top Quote