Latest Posts

Topic: No Diamonds

stonerl
Topic Opener
Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2020-01-31, 02:20

Just a question, I had a match with my friends and for some reason the one who played Atlanteans had the problem that her crystal mines did produce granite and quartz but never diamonds. When she built a new crystal mine this one was then producing diamonds. I seems to me, that this is somewhat related to the wares don't arrive bug, but I'm not sure. Did someone else encounter this behavior with mines?

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Version: Recent tournament version
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2020-01-31, 08:20

stonerl wrote:

Just a question, I had a match with my friends and for some reason the one who played Atlanteans had the problem that her crystal mines did produce granite and quartz but never diamonds. When she built a new crystal mine this one was then producing diamonds.

Was the supply of the first mine lower than 100%? Did the economy need diamonds?

I seems to me, that this is somewhat related to the wares don't arrive bug, but I'm not sure.

The wares-don't-arrive-bug is only triggered by loading a game - did that happen? I've never seen that this bug influences the behaviour of productionsides directly.

Did someone else encounter this behavior with mines?

No.

Wanted to save the world, then I got widetracked

Top Quote
hessenfarmer
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2020-01-31, 08:22

Hard to say what might have been the cause. But for me it sounds like there was simply no demand for diamonds probably. The mines programs are controlled by economic demand and if there is no need for diamonds it willnot produce diamonds.
Other cause might be overstretched supply line in a manner that not enough food would be available for the diamond cycle.

Top Quote
stonerl
Topic Opener
Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2020-01-31, 18:25

After carefully watching the replay I realized that it was a problem caused by missing bread :D. Thanks, anyway.

Top Quote