Latest Posts

Topic: only count finished buildings in the building statistics

king_of_nowhere
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-06-30, 20:11

the "building" statistics in general statistics is a good tool to estimate how well one is doing in the early game. the more buildings one make, the better. it is however faked by the fact that the statistics consider every construction site. A planner like myself, who is going to put down the construction sites for many advancced buildings without starting them, just to organize the space, is going to be overly represented in the building statistics.

So, it would be better if such statistic only tracked buildings that were actually completed.

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Version: Recent tournament version
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-07-01, 22:15

king_of_nowhere wrote:

the "building" statistics in general statistics is a good tool to estimate how well one is doing in the early game. the more buildings one make, the better. it is however faked by the fact that the statistics consider every construction site. A planner like myself, who is going to put down the construction sites for many advancced buildings without starting them, just to organize the space, is going to be overly represented in the building statistics.

So, it would be better if such statistic only tracked buildings that were actually completed.

I agree

Wanted to save the world, then I got widetracked

Top Quote