Latest Posts

Topic: play w/o human player

WLfan

Topic Opener
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2010-06-05, 13:10

There isn't much fun about just watching the game, but my suggestion is for some other purpose. I'm still at the very start of creating another tribe in the game. The best way to test the balance between the different tribes is let them play against each other. This counts for the three existing tribes as well.

Top Quote
Nasenbaer
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2010-06-05, 13:16

WLfan wrote: There isn't much fun about just watching the game, but my suggestion is for some other purpose. I'm still at the very start of creating another tribe in the game. The best way to test the balance between the different tribes is let them play against each other. This counts for the three existing tribes as well.

yepp, that was the first step of balancing as well as most tests of the computer player.

Just wonder about your intention to post this tipp here under "suggestions" - or didn't you get it to run yet? if that's the case, try in multiplayer mode - there you can stay in lobby (spectator) an fill all players with computer players. face-smile.png

Top Quote
WLfan

Topic Opener
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2010-06-05, 13:23

thanks, I didn't know that. I play single player games only.This topic can be closed.

Top Quote