Latest Posts

Topic: Reply with Opera

SirVer

Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2016-09-03, 14:21

So if you do not use HTML5 tags, why declare your page as HTML5?

there are a couple of advantages for using HTML5, even if you do not require any entities from it. For example, the doctype and encoding are well defined. The code is also simpler, since it cleanly defines tags without closing tag. And it carries a version information - so the browser does not need to guess which html version you want to implement. Lastly, it is also a much conciser standard than all html before - with cleaner separations of concerns. HTML5 is a stable basis for website for the next decade, nothing before really is.

Top Quote
kaputtnik
Version: current master
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2017-08-05, 16:32

This issue is triggered by the small icon help icon. I think this i a bug in the blink/webkit engine, because chromium and konqueror behave like opera.

So i think users with the google chrome browser are affected too. Is someone using the Internet explorer?

I currently don't know any workaround, except removing the image or shrinking the size from 34 to 21 px...

Fight simulator for Widelands:
https://wide-fighter.netlify.app/

Top Quote
kaputtnik
Version: current master
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2017-08-07, 18:52

I did some changes to the CSS-files, this should be fixed now. The changes are tested with Firefox and Opera.

The changes are related to tables and input fields. If you encounter any misbehave, please inform me and post the used browser.

Fight simulator for Widelands:
https://wide-fighter.netlify.app/

Top Quote
GunChleoc
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2017-08-08, 12:12

kaputtnik wrote:

Is someone using the Internet explorer?

Not normally, but I have tested it and it's working.

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote