Latest Posts

Topic: Editor-Tutorial

Akeem59

Topic Opener
Ranking
Pry about Widelands
Posted at: 2009-03-25, 15:05

Hi there,

is it known, how long all sites in the tutorial for the editor are unreachable?

I looked into it, but for all sites the notification disappears:

This article does not exist. Create it now?

Greetings... Joachim

Edited: 2009-03-25, 15:06

Top Quote
SirVer

Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2009-03-25, 18:49

Hi Joachim,

the wiki is not fully restored after the crash we recently had. You can find the history of all sites here:

http://widelands.org/~sirver/wiki_recover/results/

Each folder contains a content.html file and a content.txt file. The first shows how the original site looked, the second gives a crude translation to markdown (the markup used for the current wiki).

If you miss something in the current wiki, look over there and please port the content to the new wiki (copy & paste content.txt and go from there).

If you need any help with that, just give a shout here again!

Cheers, !SirVer

Top Quote
Akeem59

Topic Opener
Ranking
Pry about Widelands
Posted at: 2009-03-26, 11:59

SirVer wrote: the wiki is not fully restored after the crash we recently had. You can find the history of all sites here: http://widelands.org/~sirver/wiki_recover/results/ Each folder contains a content.html file and a content.txt file. The first shows how the original site looked, the second gives a crude translation to markdown (the markup used for the current wiki).

Thx for this helpfully link - There, I found my way face-wink.png

If you miss something in the current wiki, look over there and please port the content to the new wiki (copy & paste content.txt and go from there). If you need any help with that, just give a shout here again!

In moment, there's nothing to ask - but if there is some, I ask some face-grin.png

Thx and greetings... Joachim

Top Quote
Ex-Member
Ranking
Likes to be here
Posted at: 2009-03-26, 18:10

Hi,

As I noticed this post, I decided I'll restore these articles. Right now (when writing this post), I'm halfway trough, so consider it done. If you'll want to look at it again, now you can just use the wiki. And also nobody else will have to ask this question.

Regards, Soeb

Top Quote
Akeem59

Topic Opener
Ranking
Pry about Widelands
Posted at: 2009-03-27, 11:09

Hi Soeb

thx for your quick work - all is great! face-smile.png

Greetings... Joachim

Top Quote